Don’t miss it!
Saturday, August 31, 9:00–4:00
Annie B. Ryan House & Gardens
1000 F Street, Eureka
Dn’t miss our annual Heritage Society Yard Sale, which will include many generous donations of exceptional yard sale goodies too numerous to list.
There will be something for everyone!
The Eureka Heritage Society provides leadership, education, and advocacy to preserve and enhance Eureka’s historic structures and neighborhoods, thus ensuring a legacy for future generations.
- Advocate and provide public awareness for historic preservation.
- Identify, evaluate, and register historic properties.
- Provide historic preservation education
- Partner with preservation alliances
- Maintain historical Eureka Heritage Society properties.
The Buhne Fence
We Need You to Save a Unique Feature of Eureka’s Past! The Society has the opportunity to purchase the cast iron fence from the former Buhne Mansion, which was located on E St. between 7th & 8th Sts.
Only a few of these Historic Fences remain—a disappearing part of Eureka’s past! Help us raise the $10,000 necessary to buy and save it! The fence will eventually be installed on the E Street frontage of the Annie B. Ryan House & Garden, just three blocks south of the fence’s original home.
|Buy a length of fence!|