Sale item drop off day: Saturday August 3
Annie B. Ryan House
1000 F Street Eureka
Find those special items to donate for the sale—Bring us goods that you don’t need!
Special requests? Write to:
Thanks for your generous donations!
Saturday, August 31st
The Eureka Heritage Society provides leadership, education, and advocacy to preserve and enhance Eureka’s historic structures and neighborhoods, thus ensuring a legacy for future generations.
- Advocate and provide public awareness for historic preservation.
- Identify, evaluate, and register historic properties.
- Provide historic preservation education
- Partner with preservation alliances
- Maintain historical Eureka Heritage Society properties.
The Buhne Fence
We Need You to Save a Unique Feature of Eureka’s Past! The Society has the opportunity to purchase the cast iron fence from the former Buhne Mansion, which was located on E St. between 7th & 8th Sts.
Only a few of these Historic Fences remain—a disappearing part of Eureka’s past! Help us raise the $10,000 necessary to buy and save it! The fence will eventually be installed on the E Street frontage of the Annie B. Ryan House & Garden, just three blocks south of the fence’s original home.
|Buy a length of fence!|