- Veterans Memorial Building: Civic building preservation award to the county and the contractor, Spectra Company
- Dave Mulhern: Residential preservation award for restoration of the Puter house, Buhne and E St.
- Preservationist of the year to Darin and Jules Bell for saving the JP Munroe House.
- Paul Stoke for restoration of the turret at 303 Wabash.
- Joseph and Georgeanne Pucillo, for restoration of 1461 C St.
The Society will present the awards at an appropriate time in the future.
Thank you to the recipients for continuing to make Eureka a very special place to live.